While we are still waiting the response to the High Court’s ruling on the validity of the proposed postal vote on Marriage, the Officers of the Union have agreed that the following material be made available for churches to use as appropriate in your context.
- Edited booklet “What God has Joined Together” from Sydney Anglicans used with their permission.
- Package of material supplied by The Coalition for Marriage including:
- A short video explaining what’s at stake
- A simple PDF information flyer you can download, print and distribute on Sunday
- A Powerpoint slide with the Coalition for Marriage web address
- The BCNSW & ACT previously published material on Pastoral and Missional Response to Same Sex Orientated Persons.
- Article published in the Sydney Morning Herald entitled “Why marriage should be between a man and a woman” by Michael Kellahan Director of Freedom for Faith.